Aside Posted on Updated on
Expats in any country most of the time feel insecure due to lack of proper financial planning. To make correct financial planning expert guidance and advice is always needed. The expert financial advisor always makes the best effort to support customers for planning.
Dubai is one such destination of the world which acts as a home to a huge percentage of expats from different parts of the world. Dubai expats need the guidance and support of such experts who can open up new avenues in front of them to plan for future well. Stefan Terry is one such expert of the financial world in Dubai on whose suggestion you can blindly trust and can make your future secured.
Types of planning which expats must due in Dubai
Estate planning: Estate planning solutions are made for High Net worth Individuals and to get the best assistance in this regard getting in touch with the experts of Expat Wealth Care will always be the best option. The areas which are to be considered for proper estate planning are
- Investment planning related to accumulation of capital
- Tax Planning
- Distribution of wealth
- Succession in planning
- Tax implications such as inheritance tax etc
While doing the investing planning the expats may think of the amenities that they can get from these planning. Check out the list below
- Application of highly governed security is done
- Confidentiality is another important advantage in this plan. Minimal reporting for the assets of the expats within these jurisdictions is done
- The biggest advantage for Expats is that these investment planning will not be included with any tax on capital gain.
- A perfect structure of estate planning is included without any tax liability. So, it can be said that the gross roll up is always available without any tax liability.
- With this wealth care plan, one can become able to protect the assets.
- These investment management planning is included with mutual funds, investment in direct stock, investment with structured notes, modified non-listed funds and many more.
Retirement Planning: Retirement planning is one of the important decision of life which if not done properly can hamper the well being of a person in retired life. Everyone needs to opt for timely planning for retirement so that after retirement one can get the best benefit. People who lives as an expat in a country, he or she should take necessary step to have proper offshore pension plan. To get in touch with Stefan Terry will be the best option. His guidance and advised planning options will also be extremely helpful in getting the best tax saving.
This is also important to know whether these retirement plans are governed by Tax implications and Act of Government Pension or not. Generally these expat retirement and pension plans are not governed by these rules and hence the growth is completely tax free. The selection of the retirement age is totally dependent on the customers themselves and at the time of retirement they will be able to draw the maturity amount. These offshore pension plans is available with greater flexibility.
Investment advice and expert portfolio management: For doing proper financial planning, having perfect advice from professionals is a must. The professional planners will do the necessary task for helping the expats in having the best plan. They work directly with many reputed financial organizations which always deal with lots of financial planning. In the market these expat investment planning are widely accepted. Such planning’s are able to give a good return of 7 to 8 percent per annum. The famous Financial Planner always offers the best service so that you can easily opt for the best plans like
- Education plan for the children
- Savings on any existing portfolio
- Savings in cash within your bank account
The customers will also be able to visit the client portal from where they will get the real time valuation. Expats here will also be able to get in touch with various analytical tools which will help to review the performances done by these professionals.
Proper education planning: While expats are opting for proper planning for wealth management, they also need to take a look at the best education planning so that in future children will not suffer at time of opting for higher education. Recent days, the cost of education has gone up a lot and hence proper planning for education is a must.
This is always necessary to think about doing investment in children’s education plan quite in advance. The experts will guide all to have the best solution in having the best education plan. The expert will suggest the expats how they can spread the expenditure regarding education over many years so that there will not be any burden on any particular year.
Investment in SIPP: SIPP or famously known as Self Invested Personal Pension plan is an excellent tool for those who are retired and living as expat in a country. In the countries like UK, SIPP has become too famous. SIPP is a bit different than that of simple pension plan. SIPP falls under the HMRC tax rule in UK and hence tax will be applied on the drawdown amount in the person resides back in the country.
Investment in QROPS and ONUPS: Qualifying Recognized Overseas Pension Scheme in short QROPS is the perfect plan for those who do not want to retire in UK and those who want to transfer the pension drawdown to other countries. This is tax free pension but this depends on the jurisdiction where the pension amount is going to be transferred. This is also dependent on the rules of double taxation of the country.
ONUPS is another special pension scheme for those who are non-residents. This scheme is also under HMRC. According to this plan, the assets and cash which are not eligible for having relief under tax rule, will be contributed.
Those above mentioned three schemes, SIPP, QROPS and ONUPS have become quite famous in recent days and these will control the pension earned by the expats. While any expat is going to have these schemes, he or she will be thinking regarding the benefits that they can have. Here we can take a look at the benefits that are available while having these pension schemes.
- These schemes will provide 100 percent value of the pension to the family of the pension holder.
- With these schemes, it will be easier for you to accumulate all pension schemes under one wealth management scheme according to the date of retirement etc.
- These schemes can be controlled by the persons themselves. The expats can control the process of their own.
- The expats are eligible to access the personal client portal and this will offer them to have the perfect analysis of the performance.
- These are actually a tax free income however the tax liability depends up to the country of residence at the time when the amount is withdrawn.
Offshore Banking: Offshore banking is also known as the best way to do wealth management. Stefan Terry Dubai guidance will assist in having the best offshore banking. The professionals always work nicely with various reputed offshore banking corporations to offer the best help.
Planning with life assurance: Life assurance is known to be the base for a secured future. Life Insurance is a must to opt planning choice to protect your family from any uncertainty.
- This will cover the mortgage involved with any property. Hence, the family of the expat will face relief.
- This scheme is able to cover the cost of education of the children.
- This is the best way to plan for inheritance tax.
- Proper planning for life assurance will be great for having an income to the family.
The professionals are always in direct connection with the various professional health insurance companies and thus they can offer the best advice and guidance.
Here every expat in Dubai must be thinking of how to get in touch with the famous and reliable professionals to get the best help. Well, the best option is to go through the website of Expat Wealth Care. From the website it will be easier to know how these professionals are assisting and offering the best advice.
From the website, one can go through the testimonials section to get a complete idea regarding the exposures of these professionals for wealth management can be obtained.
Again, if anyone is thinking of how to get in touch with these professionals then all need to fill up the contact form mentioned in the website. In the contact form, every necessary detail is required to be mentioned such as name, phone no, email id and the type of financial assistant a person is looking for. After submitting the contact form, the professionals will take a look at your application and will contact with you at the earliest.
Again, here one can also get the choice for subscribing for newsletters and these newsletters are extremely necessary to take a call on exact planning for wealth management.