Aside Posted on Updated on
We normally plan Life Insurance in UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi with various types of financial planning for the security of our life and our family and among them doing proper planning for our families life in our absence is the most important. Life is very uncertain and we never know when our life will change its’ track. If any mishap occurs to us, this planning for the life will save us and our family. During any adverse situation in our life, if we go with proper life insurance plan, we will get financial support after a certain time period or after the demise of the person for whom insurance taken.
Know more about life insurance
Life insurance policy is a contract between the assurer and the policy holder. According to this contact the assurer or insurer agrees to pay a benefit to the policy holder after a certain time period in exchange of premiums. We can notice the use of the concept of life insurance in the year 1706 and there was a contact between William Talbot and Sir Thomas Allen. Since then, lots of modification done to this policy to make it more convenient to the people in general. Basically, life insurance can be categorized into two major areas.
- Protection policies
- Investment policies
Benefits of life insurance
In recent days it’s mandatory for all in UAE to opt for Life Insurance UAE to make life secured and protected. Various insurance companies offer a wide range of policies keeping in mind the different needs of an individual. There are several features of life insurance which are beneficial to us.
- Covering risk: With this feature we can give our loved one a secured and happy life in case there is any occurrence of any mishap happens in our life.
- Proper planning for life: If there is any untimely death of any family member, especially the earning member, then this long term investment will be a great support to fulfill the basic needs of the family.
- Safeguards against any illness: Suffering from critical illness increased a lot and we can get huge support in paying the bills of hospitals and treatments with suitable life insurance cover.
- Savings for the life time: Life insurance is a long term investment and this is a safeguard to the policy holders and their families.
- Tax benefits: Every insurance policy is well facilitated with all tax benefits and hence whatever premium we pay we will get deductions on that as per income tax rule.
Do’s and don’ts with Life Insurance Dubai
A suitable life insurance policy can make our life safe and protected and here we should be aware of certain point before availing a policy for Life Insurance Dubai.
- Check out basic options: There are mainly three basic options which must be taken into consideration. The level term, life term and decreasing policy are the points to be noticed properly. According to your need you can opt the suitable option.
- Considering linking mortgage with insurance policy: you can consider the life insurance policy more specifically to link it with mortgage payment even after the death of earning member of the family.
- Reduce your debt: If you are under the coverage of death in service with the employer then this life insurance policy can reduce your projected coverage requirement.
- Waiver of premium: You can have waiver of premium if you go under suitable life insurance policy. This policy can support you in your future inability to pay any premium.
- Never hesitate to assess the right policy: You can make your life well secured only if you can choose the policy after proper assessment. After assessing the proper coverage you require you can opt for the best Life Insurance Abu Dhabi. Joint life policies are comparatively cheaper and if you have your partner then go for joint policy for better cover and lower premium. Look for such policy which will pay out for the regular needs of the family after your demise or inability to work.
- Not to smoke: Being a potential insurer as non smoker will make your insurance premium lower and hence it is suggested to stop smoking for at least 12 months so that you don’t get your insurance premium reduced for more coverage. If you are a smoker then for an insurance company you are a risky client and your premium will be doubled.
- Review policy annually: Annual policy renewal is a must to do job and should be kept in top priority in order to keep your insurer updated about the latest changes in your life for getting prompt service at the time of need.
So, be ready to get quotation by mentioning all your details and speak to the experts of a trusted broker firm to have the right policy. There are different types of insurance policies which will keep you and your family members safe and protected from any unforeseen situations.